Senior 3D Generalist
slatevfx is recruiting a Senior 3D Generalist with feature experience to work on current projects.
The position is based in our Sydney office at Fox Studios.
- Proficient in using MAYA
- Ability to Create, and Texture Models, Characters, Props etc
- Ability to Light and render shots.
- Animate and Rig, yet not a specialist in this field
- Track plates and prepare for 3D animation.
- Ability to manage disc space and ensure all working files are organized efficiently. Complete work within the schedule time, and follow supervisor’s directions ensuring models are true to their design.
- Works in partnership with all departments in ensuring assets are delivered to the very highest standard.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years film experience
- Full Understanding of Maya
- Arnold experience required.
- A great understanding of 3D lighting, animation, and rendering.
- Knowledge of 3D Equalizer for Tracking.
- Ability to streamline custom workflows
- Rudimentary previz experience req.
- Ability to be flexible and work across different areas of production.
- Able to multitask and priorities work.
- Good communication skills and management of file structures.
- Ability to create resources that minimize render time, disc space etc.
- Report concerns to the Head of 3D and or Supervisor in a timely manner
- A team player and communicator.
Reporting to the Head of 3D, you are able to work across disciplines in 3D modeling, rigging, texturing, lighting and complete a cross section of 3D animation work. You can create particle and dynamic FX, light and render as required, in the assigned timeframe as outlined by the Head of 3D. You manage your workload and deliver to schedule and on brief.
You have a high degree of technical skill and artistic judgment and are pro active is solving issues, yet will take direction from your lead.
Start: Immediately > 6 months min contract.
Send your Resume and Reel to: firstname.lastname@example.org