3D Generalist – Senior and Mid Weight
We are currently recruiting for both both Senior and Mid Weight 3D Generalists.
The positions are based in our Sydney office at Fox Studios.
- Feature Film and High End Series work.
- Ability to Create, and Texture Models, Characters, Props etc.
- Ability to take a shot from tracking through to final Lighting and rendering.
- Track plates and prepare for 3D animation.
- Demonstrable ability in lighting photorealistic images.
- Complete work within the schedule time, and follow supervisor’s directions.
- Works in partnership with all departments in ensuring all tasks are delivered to the highest level.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience. (Film Experience is a Bonus)
- Full Understanding of Maya.
- Z-Brush, Mari and SpeedTree skills highly desirable.
- A great understanding of 3D lighting, layout, animation, and rendering.
- Knowledge of 3D Equalizer for Tracking.
- Ability to be flexible and work across different areas of production.
- Able to multitask and priorities work.
- Good communication skills and management of file structures.
- A team player and communicator.
Salary based on experience.
Start from mid May onwards.
The Terms of the contract will range from 3 to 6 months. We are also looking to put the right people on a full time basis.
Please send your Reels and CV too:.