slatevfx would like to hear from Senior and Mid level Nuke Compositors with feature experience. The positions are based in our Sydney facility at Fox Studios.
- Accountable for producing high quality digital composites and visual effects for feature films and television.
- Seamlessly integrate the various layers or elements of a live-action shot.
- Strong sense of colour, colour-space and attentiveness to detail.
- Able to work on the most intricate and demanding shots.
- Able to follow production process and develop creative methodologies and problem-solving.
- Proficient in using 2.5d approaches, projections and using 3D environments within Nuke.
- You work closely with the Visual Effects Supervisors to composite the many elements that complete visual effects shot.
- Work in partnership with all departments to ensure shots are produced and delivered to the very highest standard.
- Mentor and lead junior compositors ensuring the best practices are being used.
- Minimum 7 years PHOTO REAL feature film experience in live action films.
- Practiced knowledge of Nuke compositing as well as integration of 3D elements into plates.
- Experience using multi-pass CG elements.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Developer / script writing skills considered an asset.
- You will be responsible for creating multi-layered composites for live action feature films and high end television series.
- Professional and able to work collaboratively with all departments.
- Your ability to deliver is highly regarded by your previous supervisors and you continually provide confidence to your production team through regular updates.
- You maintain clarity and focus when crunch time hits and know what is expected of you. You maintain a good working relationship with others and are proactive in solving issues.