slatevfx is seeking experienced Senior 3D talent to work in our Sydney based 3D department. If you are interested, there will be scope to be client facing with involvement in scheduling and workflow from time-to-time.
slatevfx is an award-winning post-production and visual effects facility focused on producing Feature Film and Episodic series for Domestic and International clients.
- Strong understanding of on-set technical and post methodologies. On-set experience is a positive.
- 7+ years in 3D; comfortable leading artists specializing in all areas of 3D.
- Highly proficient in Maya and Vray rendering systems.
- Able to perform in the following areas: modeling, rigging, texturing, shading, animation, lighting, rendering, effects, scripting and tracking.
- Basic familiarity with compositing workflows and tools.
- Knowledge of applicable software including, but not limited to: Maya, Houdini, Nuke, Zbrush, Mari, Mudbox, Syntheyes, 3dEquilizer, ptGui, Substance Painter/Designer.
- Strong understanding of lighting principles, colour theory, and latest techniques in 3D computer graphics.
- An organized individual who enjoys the creative process and being part of a hard-working and talented team.