Senior Software Engineer – VFX Pipeline
slatevfx is recruiting a Senior Software Engineer Manager – VFX Pipeline
Located at Fox Studios – Sydney Australia.
- Develop and maintain proprietary internal production tracking and digital asset management applications.
- Troubleshoot and investigate production issues, while participating in the design and implementation of features as needed.
- Monitor workflows and production requirements.
- Manage API requirements for use by 2D and 3D departments.
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast paced, project driven environment.
- A strong understanding of vfx production processes and workflows within Film and TV.
- Able to multitask and prioritise work.
- Fluency in Python (Pythoon 2.7+)
- Proficiency in Linux
- Web development experience using Django, jQery, Nginx & uWSGI
- Data stores/tools: MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Version Control – SVN / Git
- Knowledge and experience with Nuke, Maya, Houdini, Shotgun, Python API’s
- Familiarity with industry-standard open source libraries such as OpenImageIO, OpenEXR. Qt/PyQt etc
If you have the above qualifications, and are interested in this position, please apply for the job with the link below:
Please include this in your email subject line: Pipeline Manager / Name