slatevfx is recruiting a VFX Co-ordinator
Reporting to the VFX Production Manager, the VFX Co-ordinator aids the daily production of a project and assists with facility needs when requested.
The VFX Co-Ordinator works with production management teams and artists on a daily basis, and occasionally clients. This ongoing interaction requires a highly professional demeanor and diplomacy.
This is a contract role to commence early 2020.
- Liaise with senior VFX staff, crew and key VFX clients
- Create and maintain shot boards
- Update diaries and schedules
- Timesheet wrangling
- Shotgun data entry
- QC support (session prep)
- Attend meetings and dailies sessions, assist as needed
- Data support as required
- Help with uploads and downloads of material to clients
- Processing incoming material from client
- Facilitating electronic deliveries of material to the client
- Shipping equipment or data drives to vendors, clients or other offices
- All other duties as requested by the production team or facility
- Daily overtime, weekend work and offset hours are likely during a production
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally with crew and clients
- Must work well in a team environment
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience working at a visual effects studio or similar CG-related industry (video games, TV, animation) is an asset.
- Must be familiar with Office programs such as MS Word and Excel.
- Experience with production programs such as Filemaker Pro and Shotgun is essential
- Vehicle and drivers license would also be an asset but not mandatory.