slatevfx is seeking a VFX Coordinator to join our team. You will work closely with the VFX producer and supervisors, as well as the VFX team to ensure shots are being tracked and delivered according to schedule and set milestones.
The right candidate needs to demonstrate clear communication – written and verbal, be highly organised, and possess a happy and positive nature.
Being proactive and able to show leadership skill is a plus.
- Scheduling, and tracking vfx shots
- Organize reviews and project meetings.
- Organize and setup media for client review sessions.
- Ensure Shot grid statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- Ensure teams are clear on delivery objectives.
- Record all shot notes at reviews and meetings.
- Ensure effective communication and continual team updates.
- Coordinating and monitoring multiple projects effectively.
- Monitoring and controlling progress, preparation of reports to clients.
- Ensuring work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Establishing quality control and project closure processes.
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience within the VFX or film production industry.
- Conversant with visual effects terminologies and processes.
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers.
- Established software knowledge
- Understanding of visual effects processes.
- Working experience with Shotgrid is considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office package (including word, excel)
The role of VFX Coordinator will have your reporting directly to the VFX Producer and from time to time, the Company Directors.
We are looking for a proactive and personable team player who likes to work within a small creative team environment. The role will require you to juggle projects, so it is imperative that you are organised and prepared to multitask.
slatevfx is located at Fox Studios Sydney. Remuneration will be based on the level of experience.