slatevfx has an opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic VFX Coordinator who wants to grow with our team and work with us in producing great VFX shots for Feature Film and Long Form Series projects.
We are looking for a proactive and personable team player who likes to work within a small creative team environment. The right candidate needs to demonstrate clear communication – written and verbal, be highly organised, and possess a happy and positive nature.
The role reports directly to the VFX Producer and will start as soon as we find the right person.
- Scheduling, and tracking VFX shots.
- Organize reviews and project meetings.
- Record all shot notes at reviews and meetings.
- Organize and setup media for client review sessions.
- Ensure Shot grid statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- Work closely with the VFX producer and supervisors and the VFX team to ensure shots are being tracked and delivered according to schedule and set milestones.
- Ensure teams are clear on delivery objectives and follow up progress – throughout the day
- Ongoing team WIP against delivery schedule.
Reporting and Delivery:
- Coordinate and monitor multiple projects effectively.
- Monitor and control project progress, preparation of reports to clients.
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Establishing quality control and project closure processes.
What you bring:
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience within the VFX or film production industry.
- Conversant with visual effects terminologies, processes and software.
- Proactive, with the confidence and ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers.
- Working experience with Shotgrid.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office package (including word, excel).
Remuneration will be based on the level of experience you are able to bring.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Send your resume and references via the link below.